Grooming & Boarding Services
Fetch Me Later offers boarding for your family dog or cat.
We understand that a pet is an important part of the family, and we take great care and responsibility when taking care of your animal!
Pets in our daycare or boarding program can take advantage Fetch Me Later’s facilities, which include two large outdoor play areas, two indoor play areas, 22 indoor/outdoor runs, 24 indoor runs, and an eight-run cattery.
$25+hst per day boarding includes:
- Play Area
$15+hst per day includes:
- Play Area
Fetch Me Later offers daycare for your dogs. We understand that a pet is an important part of the family, and we take great care and responsibility when spending the day with your pet.
- 2 large outdoor play areas
- 2 indoor play areas
- Outside fresh air play
- Earliest drop-off is 7 a.m., with the latest pickup being 6 p.m. Monday through Friday; Saturday Hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
About Sara Edwards
Sara has been professionally grooming since 2007 and is a certified Veterinary Assistant; she will groom your dog or cat and most small animals.
Sara has previous experience working in a veterinary clinic as well as at the SPCA, which is one of the places she became very knowledgeable and gained experience when working with fearful and aggressive dogs.
Sara’s strong knowledge of animals and the passion she shows in her work makes her such a great asset to the Fetch Me Later family.
- Shampoo, Conditioning & Blow Dry
- Nail Trimming
- Ear Cleaning
- Brushing & Undercoat Removal
- Hair Trimming
- Flea Treatments
- And More…
Bath & Brush
- Give your pet a chance to relax with a lovely bubble bath and brush that would make an old dog feel like a puppy again.
- Give your little guy or gal a full service ‘pawdicure’ by clipping and cleaning the nails.
- This keeps your pet’s nails short for the longest period of time.
Professional Care for Your Pet’s Health
We require a copy of up-to-date vaccination records to keep on file in order to maintain quick and easy access to your pet’s records if required.